4 Posts

Rock 'n Roll» Forums » General

Subject: Game End rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sava Ma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understood from the rules, re-rolls cost extra months. So, if one player uses many re-rolls he will finish the game earlier. He will have to wait until the others check all the months.

What if - make 2 years (it's a raw suggestion) instead of 4 and re-roling won't cost a month. All the players will keep the rhythm . During your turn you can have 1-2 re-rolls for Band Practice, 3 - for Fans and so on.

Besides keeping the same time-line for ALL players will help to introduce things like Charity Concerts, MTV unplugged and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems a reasonable idea.

I've always suggested that as a group you announce each month - some of you may be in the middle of recording, some touring, some practicing etc but that way you roll at the same pace and stay together in the game.

If you think you can clean up a two player concept then I'd be interested to try it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sava Ma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it will be not only "2 players" concept - it might work for 3-4 players as well.
There also could be introduced "Video Single". As a logical connection - band records Album and for its support goes Touring and makes Video for a leading Single from LP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I meant "two year" but typed two player by mistake!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.