GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

A Bridge Too Far: ASL Historical Module 6» Forums » General

Subject: Scenarios for ABTF rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robbie Nye
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I recently purchased A BRidge too Far (ASL), but had no scenarios and no campaign game. Is there a source out there that might have them?

Thanks-Robbie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hawkins
United States
Mooresville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I would ask for my money back...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robbie

Definately get some sort of refund.

I can prob help with scans tho given time.

cheerio
mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would talk to the seller first. If he's the original owner, he may well have just put those pages in separate binders and forgot about them. And if it's a reseller that doesn't know ASL well, he may have them and not have realized they belong with the game.

However, should those items not be forthcoming, then yes... a small partial refund would be in order if you don't wish to return the game completely. That being said, if you have the map, counters, and box then you have the irreplaceable parts already - finding someone with scans for the scenarios and rulebook pages won't be difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Nye
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I took a chance for $10 at a thrift store at Myrtle Beach. Just couldn't resist it.

Robbie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hawkins
United States
Mooresville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RNYE wrote:
I took a chance for $10 at a thrift store at Myrtle Beach. Just couldn't resist it.

Robbie

Lucky find - even missing parts! Wish I could help - I wasn't wise enough to buy this one when I had the chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RNYE wrote:

Holy cow... that's an epic thrift store find, even by hardcore BGG thrifter standards. I don't track ASL prices carefully anymore, but a Like New ABTF probably fetches at least a couple hundred dollars. The trouble of tracking down scans is nothing compared to the discount. Nice job.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
tppytel wrote:
RNYE wrote:

Holy cow... that's an epic thrift store find, even by hardcore BGG thrifter standards. I don't track ASL prices carefully anymore, but a Like New ABTF probably fetches at least a couple hundred dollars. The trouble of tracking down scans is nothing compared to the discount. Nice job.

I think it depends. I believe the high price for ABTF is because of the black SS counters. If he got those counters, it was an epic thrift store find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RNYE wrote:
I recently purchased A BRidge too Far (ASL), but had no scenarios and no campaign game. Is there a source out there that might have them?

Thanks-Robbie

Send me a private message and I'll try to help you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.