Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if it is possible but I think that it would be cool if we could adjust the size of the youtube videos like we can for images. Not so much to make them larger but smaller. With images we can include a size in the tag such as small or micro. Is that possible with youtube links? I'm thinking not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The only images you can resize are the ones hosted by BGG. I'm pretty sure it's not possible with YouTube videos. All the BGG code does is embed the video in a post, but the video itself is still hosted by Youtube and is only tweakable by them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG used to allow the start parameter that would make the video start at a preselected cue point. Then about a couple of months ago, that stopped working. cry Not sure if other parameters worked and then stopped working too. You can try experimenting in the Test forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I don't think it was BGG so much as it was YouTube. YouTube has implemented several changes over the past year or so. It wouldn't surprise me if those changes broke some of the functions coded into BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. That makes a lot of sense. I just though that it might to cool to be able to do that somehow so that I could load a few more music selections to my profile page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.