Subject: Scripts and scribes:The Dice Game now available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Scripts and Scribes: The Dice Game is now available in the US. For information about the game, see www.doctorfinns.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the 2x2 pack available internationally too? If so, how much is shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Give me a few days to see how much it would cost to ship. The problem with international shipping is that it costs so much to track it (or I have to send it without tracking, which has its own problems). Most likely, I will offer a similar deal for international customers, but without any tracking and where the responsibility for lost shipment is on the customer.

If you want to contact me directly to make an offer, I'm always willing to work with individuals.

Thanks

Edward J Grug III wrote:
Is the 2x2 pack available internationally too? If so, how much is shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good to me, I will await your answer - thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my preorder today. It looks great.

2 pack should arrive soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked on international shipping today. Basically, sending four games (without tracking) will cost in the $55 range outside of the U.S. Add tracking and it goes up to $100, just for shipping.

In short, it's less expensive to send 4 games individually at about $12 per game. It sounds crazy, but once a package goes over a certain weight (like 2 pounds), it becomes much more expensive to ship internationally.

I'm at a loss. I would like to be able to work with international customers and give them good deals, but I have no good ideas now.

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for trying - Unfortunately, that's the tyranny of distance.

I may still order one or both at some point, I just thought I might be able to get someone in the game group to go in a lessen the cost.

Anyway, I appreciate the effort!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome news!! Will the usual online game retailers be able to pick this game up through distributors, or are you selling strictly from your own website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Both: retail stores can buy through distributors (or me) and individuals can buy directly through my website.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Robson
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
designer
Available from www.spielmaterial.de
badge
Got a light, mate?
mbmbmbmbmb
My pre-order arrived on the other side of the pond this morning ... looking forward to giving it a go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
In August, I will be offering international customers 1 copy of both games for $55, which includes shipping. If you want to buy 2 copies of S&S Dice for the same price, just let me know and I'll do it. Info on my webpage: doctorfinns.com

Edward J Grug III wrote:
Thanks for trying - Unfortunately, that's the tyranny of distance.

I may still order one or both at some point, I just thought I might be able to get someone in the game group to go in a lessen the cost.

Anyway, I appreciate the effort!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the S and S dice game (ordered directly from doctorfinns.com with international shipping) arrived tonight in good time and in good order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.