United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last update by Seth in the comments at Kickstarter (from 3 days ago) is:

Quote:
It should be shipping any day now, the customs clearance and Xray hold should have happened over the 4th and we are just waiting on delivery. Sorry for the wait, we think it will be worth it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Canar
United States
Des Plaines
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah,

no kidding. May and June have come and gone, and the games are still sitting somewhere, other than Mayday or my house. I get the delays associated with KS in general, and Mayday in particular, but lets get on it....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. At least give us an update, especially when it is so far past the expected shipping date of the delayed shipping. He's got to know that there are a lot of people expecting and wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just posted an update for all backers with the tracking #s for 90% of them. The last few will be done tomorrow morning and the rewards will be shipping out on Tuesday and Wednesday. You should all have your shipments by late this week or early next week. Anyone NOT seeing movement on the tracking's by Thursday please geekmail us and I'll be happy to double check. Thanks to all of you for your patience and support. We hope you will love the game and the rewards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sorbello
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
We just posted an update for all backers with the tracking #s for 90% of them. The last few will be done tomorrow morning and the rewards will be shipping out on Tuesday and Wednesday. You should all have your shipments by late this week or early next week. Anyone NOT seeing movement on the tracking's by Thursday please geekmail us and I'll be happy to double check. Thanks to all of you for your patience and support. We hope you will love the game and the rewards!

Great,
Thanks for the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now we are just keeping our fingers crossed, we contacted the factory for the final bill of lading release 2 days ago and that usually happens overnight so we could get them delivered up here the next morning (Tuesday) but there has been no word from them. Really hoping to have these all out tomorrow morning (Thursday). We will post an update tomorrow either way to confirm (or deny) that they have shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have taken care of all documents and customs/shipping fees and everything on our end as of Monday and were expecting the release of the goods for delivery to us on Tuesday when we would ship out but the factory has NOT released the original Bill of Lading to the warehouse where the product is sitting and waiting yet. I have called Germany and emailed them several times but it still hasn't happened. It looks like we may not get this delivered to us until Monday now, though it could still happen today if they get on the ball. Usually this is a 12 hour process and there is no excuse for it taking 5 days. I'm very sorry about this, all of this will ship the second we have them delivered to us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Becker
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

I am in Canada. I still haven't received my weykick parcel with the optional figures.

Any updates?

Thanks,
Michael Becker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Becker
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived last night. Hooray!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just glad it finally showed up for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.