Joffrey England
msg tools
Since Matt Hyra is working for Cryptozoic and they have the DC comics license for the DC Deck Building Gane is there any chance we might see a DC VS System like CCG from Cryptozoic?

Personally I wish they would buy the VS System engine for upper deck and relaunch VS System(if UDE would sell it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TELBET
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

110% in agreement! I'm still buying boxes of VS. cards even though the game's been cancelled for a few years now. I'd love to spend my disposable income on some new VS. product!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Pyrah
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt it would happen - but I would love it if it did!

There is someone selling almost 2 boxes of DCL on vssystem.org at the moment and bids have gone over $500!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey England
msg tools
Bungo_Underhill wrote:
I doubt it would happen - but I would love it if it did!

There is someone selling almost 2 boxes of DCL on vssystem.org at the moment and bids have gone over $500!

I doubt it will happen either but we can always dream huh?

DC Legends was an awesome set. Metropolis Marvel Superman was incredible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Ang
msg tools
100% will not happen. Matt has said that the VS engine is still with UDE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey England
msg tools
Maybe UDE will get desperate enough to let it go after all their continued failures and flops. We can only hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.