Subject: Who's in for a 4 player Blitz Conquest game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Channing Guenther
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools

So I'm gonna give hosting a game a shot. I've gotten all the required files set up and ready to go.

I'm just gonna need 4 players, though I may have one already.

I'm planning on a non-PVP 4 player Blitz Conquest game with the Friendly Mana variant rule. I figure a shorter game will be better for my first go at hosting.

Of course, all players will be required to have their own copy of a game as no card texts will be posted. Once I get a confirmed 4 players, I'll start the game thread.

PM me if you're interested in playing.

Game On 1custom6{iid:1197625;iid:1197624;iid:1197623;iid:1197622;iid:1197621;iid:1197620} -> ( iid:1197625) ->
[+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 150440. c_guenther
  • 1custom6{iid:1197625;iid:1197624;iid:1197623;iid:1197622;iid:1197621;iid:1197620} =
  • ( iid:1197620) =
  • iid:1197620
  • Sun Jul 8, 2012 6:11 pm
  • [+]
  • 150441. c_guenther
  • 1custom6{iid:1197625;iid:1197624;iid:1197623;iid:1197622;iid:1197621;iid:1197620} =
  • ( iid:1197625) =
  • iid:1197625
  • Game On
  • Sun Jul 8, 2012 6:13 pm
Channing are you still up for playing in a game at the same time? Because I am also game for hosting.

Put me down for a slot in your game, and then you can take the next three players who apply, and I'll take the next three/four (depending on your participation) in my game.

I'll host using the same rules, 4 player, no PvP, Blitz Conquest and Friendly Mana, to keep things simple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Engel

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested. Haven't tried a blitz yet, but I assume shouldn't be too different from the full conquest. Also never done a pbf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stack
United States
Orchard Park
New York
flag msg tools
Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM on the way, fingers crossed!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaude Thomas
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If it will start after August 15th I am up for it! Is there space free?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Channing Guenther
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools

So I've had 4 responses already.

The game is on.

Quote:
Tim Paterson (Captain_Physics)

Put me down for a slot in your game, and then you can take the next three players who apply, and I'll take the next three/four (depending on your participation) in my game.

Tim, I'm gonna take you up on your offer.

The other players for this game will be:

Leshrac Vendrake (leshrac55) - First to respond on this thread,

Denis Zilajev (Vufer) - First to respond to me by PM, and

Mike Stack (MikeS8i2) - Uncross those fingers, mister! You're in!

The actual game thread will be at http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9560254#9560254.

ADMISSIONS CLOSED

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you should have contacted the people who were already signed up in another thrash, instead of first-cine-first-served... But what ever...

Have fun guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Channing Guenther
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Quote:
I think you should have contacted the people who were already signed up in another thrash, instead of first-cine-first-served... But what ever...

Probably... But I'm newish to BGG. So whatever. If you want to help decrease the backlog of waiting gamers, you could try hosting a game too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well Michele, don't forget I'm running a game too, with Channing in the first slot. You can have a space there too if you're interested.

Two more players and we can get started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Tim: thanks, I'll gladly join. Count me in.

c_guenther wrote:
Quote:

Probably... But I'm newish to BGG. So whatever. If you want to help decrease the backlog of waiting gamers, you could try hosting a game too?

I don't have the time to mod a game (but I have in the past, with other games).
I think it was just a matter of courtesy toward other people, who signed up in the other thread... To each his own.
Like I said: have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there are others who want to participate as well. (me too)
Is there anybody who can create a WIKI subscribing thread (like in other games) where everybody can queue?

I will start hosting a game but in September (hosting takes so much time!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ikim wrote:
@Tim: thanks, I'll gladly join. Count me in.

Ok, great. Still waiting on two more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are looking for players - count me in!
Although I prefer PvP devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any slots left? If yes, then count me in!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
And that's four. Our stalwart Knights will be:

1) Channing Guenther (c_guenther)
2) Michele Esmanech (Ikim)
3) Pawel Bulacz (pabula)
4) Vasilis Foukarakis (Bowmangr)

New thread is here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/826104/pbf5-a-knight-to-reme...

Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Channing Guenther
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Wow... Seems that I've really stirred up a hornets nest by by-passing a few potential players. I'll take the blame for that and chalk it up to me being newish to BGG and REALLY wanting to get the ball rolling.

So for that I apologize.

Rather than fight about it anymore though, I'd suggest we move toward a solution.

pabula wrote:

Is there anybody who can create a WIKI subscribing thread (like in other games) where everybody can queue?

Hello Solution!

Does anyone who does not have time to host a game but really wants to play a game have the know-how and time to do as pabula suggests?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.