Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walker Schlundt
United States
Gainesville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was recently playing through my copy and enjoying it when I started thinking that perhaps there could be a discussion on new stories to add to this awesome game.

Is there even any interest in this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clement Tey
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if I would be interested. What kind of new stories?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Mendez
United States
Eau Claire
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
It makes sense since the game comes with just four stories (not counting the expansion) and the designers said then that they had planned for 100 stories. So just following the style they have set, anyone can add new stories to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker Schlundt
United States
Gainesville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just thought if we got a group together that had similar thoughts we could put out more stories so people would have more to play with. It couldn't be too hard I wouldn't think to strip down some of the images and insert new ones with new rules.

Just trying to keep the game fresh and exciting and like it was said already there were planned 100 stories or something and having only 4 is just not enough

Did anyone get the expansion pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Mendez
United States
Eau Claire
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have heard of two, but I have only one "Crossroads: The Out Route Promo" and it might still be available in the geek store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker Schlundt
United States
Gainesville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully when they come back from break I can order it up then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.