Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Village» Forums » General

Subject: Knock Knock...TMG you there? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates from TMG? The last time I asked, they mentioned a possible June release, but I've been checking boardsandbits consistently and still nothing. Any updates from the TMG folks that visit this site?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. G.
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't going to be any easier to get now that it's apparently won the Kennerspiel des Jahres. I've been looking forward to getting this for some time now, and eagerly awaiting any news.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would bet on Gencon.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RedSix wrote:
This isn't going to be any easier to get now that it's apparently won the Kennerspiel des Jahres.


Actually, I'd say the opposite, this is now going to be easier to get. It's going to get massive quantities reprinted, and they'll make sure the US market gets covered, whether through TMG or someone else.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzero wrote:
Any updates from TMG? The last time I asked, they mentioned a possible June release, but I've been checking boardsandbits consistently and still nothing. Any updates from the TMG folks that visit this site?


Yes we are here, and we are in the process of dealing with some shipping issues. I should be able to provide updates later in the week.

Thanks,

Michael
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
skyzero wrote:
Any updates from TMG? The last time I asked, they mentioned a possible June release, but I've been checking boardsandbits consistently and still nothing. Any updates from the TMG folks that visit this site?


Yes we are here, and we are in the process of dealing with some shipping issues. I should be able to provide updates later in the week.

Thanks,

Michael


Thanks for the update. I've been holding off purchasing waiting for the TMG release!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Berndt
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
Yes we are here, and we are in the process of dealing with some shipping issues. I should be able to provide updates later in the week.

Thanks,

Michael


Any updates on this? Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I provided an update in my newsletter:

http://t.co/dTmM5SAh
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Are you importing any more, or is this 2000 it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
I provided an update in my newsletter:

http://t.co/dTmM5SAh


Thanks for the update. I pinged Tom from Boards & Bits and he said he hadn't heard anything about the TMG release of Village, so I hope information will be getting to retailers soon so preorders can begin. I check EVERYDAY
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RezardVareth wrote:
Are you importing any more, or is this 2000 it?


I'm sure you want an official answer but I think we can be sure that the answer will be, 2000 are on the way, more to come with the SdJ reprints. These 2000 will sell out very quickly.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielguy wrote:
RezardVareth wrote:
Are you importing any more, or is this 2000 it?


I'm sure you want an official answer but I think we can be sure that the answer will be, 2000 are on the way, more to come with the SdJ reprints. These 2000 will sell out very quickly.


Agreed. With the game winning SDJ, there's bound to be a reprint with the big SDJ trophy logo on it. I'm sure it's already being printed
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
...
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Village Has Arrived, NOW AVAILABLE
The cost currently is $39.95 and the retail price will officially be $49.95.
2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kissa
United States
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, got mine. arrrh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
IS there shipping or is it just $40 flat?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
IS there shipping or is it just $40 flat?
Free shipping over $25.00.

shigadeyo wrote:
Village Has Arrived, NOW AVAILABLE
The cost currently is $39.95 and the retail price will officially be $49.95.

So you've said. And said. And said. And said. And said.

edit: Added smiley face. Then added reasons for edits.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Picked one up.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.