Dmitry Lavrinenko
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Situation: I am the 1st Player. In area with my block (A) Im moving my another block (B). My turn ends. Then enemy moves his block in that area and claim my block B as reinforcement. What could you say to my opponent?)
Answer please, it's very important!
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Geddes
United Kingdom
Morayshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
As you are player 1 and moving first then both your blocks are already in the area when player 2 initiates combat. They are not reserves/reinforcements. Only blocks moved by player 2 to reinforce a battle started by player 1 are reserves
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lavrinenko wrote:
Situation: I am the 1st Player. In area with my block (A) Im moving my another block (B). My turn ends. Then enemy moves his block in that area and claim my block B as reinforcement. What could you say to my opponent?)

Your opponent is wrong. You are not the attacker, so the blocks you moved in are not Reserves (5.32), and you're not Player 2, so your blocks are not Reinforcements (5.33). Both of your blocks can fight or retreat in round 1.

(Those references are to the version 3.0 rules.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harmonica
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Keep your lovin' brother happy!
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right.

If you reinforce an area that is free of enemy blocks, that does not count as an attack. See 5.32.

5.33 clearly speaks of a contested area. When you reinforced it, the area was not contested, so your reinforcing block does not come into combat reserves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitry Lavrinenko
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.