Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Simons
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I just had a great experience with Fred from Repos Production. One of the cards in my copy of Ghost Stories was creased and negatively affected our game play. I emailed customer support at Repos Production and got a reply the next day. All I needed to send was my address and now a week and a half later, I've got my replacement card. Fred even included a copy of the Jean-claude Van Rice promo card without me asking!

Thanks Fred!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
Did your card(s) come like that? or was this from play?

I have an issue from 7 Wonders: Cities where several cards have come bent/creased new from what I assume was the printing/card cutting process, I emailed them what was about midday Sunday (Belgium time), its currrently about 10pm Monday there now, and I did not hear from them...

I know its impatient to expect a response that quick but I was wondering how you contacted them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Simons
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I got the game used in a trade and the card was damaged during the shipping. I emailed customer support on a Thursday night and heard back from them the next day. After I provided my address, I did not hear back again until I received the card in the mail about two weeks later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
hey, thanks for the reply, hopefully I hear in the next few days, otherwise I might try emailing the person that helped you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.