Charles Barchuk
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Title says it all. I don't have Runebound or 1st edition descent so I was wondering if there is a website where you can buy individual figures from these games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unfortunately, I don't think so.

Auggies Games used to sell some, and they still have a few up for sale, but I haven't seen any of the heroes in a while and there are very few monsters now. I guess they're not going to restock them anytime soon:

http://www.auggiesgamesonline.com/Descent-_c_90.html

I hope someone else knows an online store because I really want to get some too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jensen
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow.... Could I finally have purpose for my first edition Runebound? Let me know if you'd be interested. I understand you wouldn't need the whole game, just the minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
TrekkerMJ wrote:
Wow.... Could I finally have purpose for my first edition Runebound? Let me know if you'd be interested. I understand you wouldn't need the whole game, just the minis.

1st edition didn't have minis, so no
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had not thought of that. I have descent 1e and runebound (many expansions for both) therefore lots of duplicate miniatures. I bet a lot of people have both so I anticipate plenty of 2nd hand figures for sale soon on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Williams
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
PretzelTwist wrote:

Auggies Games used to sell some, and they still have a few up for sale, but I haven't seen any of the heroes in a while and there are very few monsters now. I guess they're not going to restock them anytime soon:

My understanding is that Auggie's "restocking" procedure is to buy Descent 1e boxes, open them up and sell all the bits individually. I expect at this point that the cost involved in getting more 1e boxes to open up would far outweigh any revenue they stand to make from selling the few profitable bits inside.

In short, no, I don't expect they'll be restocking anything 1e that's sold out now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.