Subject: Sneak-Peak Card Art rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Elias
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Aaron Miller posted a new piece of art for the game that's pretty awesome. It's a picture of a wraith being repelled by an elvish spell of some sort. He titled it, "O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!" My guess is that it's for Shadow and Flame.

http://aaronmiller.deviantart.com/art/O-Elbereth-Gilthoniel-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hanson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, link doesn't seem to be working for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Elias
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hmm... It seems to be gone! I wonder if FFG caught it and asked him to take it down since it hasn't been released yet...

Fortunately, I saved it!

I don't know if BGG will let me post it though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jakub praibis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've seen it. I cannot say I was much impressed by the art - which I write in hope I shall not offend the artist; I really admire the artists for this game. But this particular piece does little for me; I don't enjoy the close-ups or torsos as much as the bigger scale scenes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hanson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have developed quite a crush on Magali Villeneuve, she has produced a number of fantastic art pieces for this game and pretty much all of my favorite card art is by her.

Her website often has art from the game posted on it but I don't think I've ever seen art "leaked" for a card that hadn't already been spoiled.

http://www.magali-villeneuve.blogspot.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.