Popular Tags: [View All]
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm one of the many super-excited enthusiasts who are eagerly awaiting the game's delivery in the next couple of months, but I have a quick question:

How do you change your delivery address if you're moving to a new location different from the one you provided when funding the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just contact the publisher with your new address, so in this case, I'd recommend emailing NevermoreGames@Gmail.com

- Dan Yarrington
CEO, Game Salute

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
ajax013 wrote:
I'm one of the many super-excited enthusiasts who are eagerly awaiting the game's delivery in the next couple of months, but I have a quick question:

How do you change your delivery address if you're moving to a new location different from the one you provided when funding the game?

You can just message us on Kickstarter through the campaign with your new address and we'll make sure you're taken care of. Check the campaign updates, we just sent out an update about this. Hope it helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.