Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Schwerdtfeger
United States
Redondo Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I think Peloponnes is a great game, given all of the expansions, I am starting to run into rules fatigue - lots of different places to look for all of the various pieces/parts. I'm sure that will get a little bit worse with the new expansion.

Has anyone (including the designer) thought to put together a revised set of rules that includes all of the pieces/parts in one place?

I know I'm being lazy, but . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of putting together a reference for the buildings. Right now they are spread out amoung all the various rules so annoying to find the right sheet to check them.

I'll see if I have time in the next few days.

I noticed with the Goat expansion that we got more tiles. And you can use the extended draw to use all tiles in the game. Will have to check the rules and count the tiles to see what happens now that we got some more to draw. I guess 2 not coming out randomly each turn isn't a bad thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwerdtfeger
United States
Redondo Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On top of the things you mention, the setup changes enough with 4-5-6-7 players that I inevitably put out the wrong amount of tiles, etc.

Having a summary that includes the set up with all the expansions and all of the various player counts would be helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inno Van
United States
San Francisco/East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a setup tile for the number of players, like Village has, would be the thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.