3 Posts

Summoner Wars (2012)» Forums » General

Subject: How are dice rolls determined? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent R
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm curious as to how the dice rolls are calculated for this game.
I just rage quit one game against a friend, which I haven't done for ages. I was playing as the goblins, and couldn't make a hit whatsoever.
On my last turn, I was down to 3 units (against the Cloaks 9).
Eater rolled something like a 1, 1, 2, my hero rolled, 2, 2, 1, and my other unit rolled a 1. Previous turn was pretty much the same.
I'd say in about the 20 dice I rolled that game, I had one hit.

I find it's much more common in rolling to see 2, 2, 1, 1, than a 5, 5, 6, 6,

Is it just me? Was I just very unlucky? Or are the dice not as random as they appear, and are adjusted to give more lower rolls for the sake of extended gameplay?

I love this game, but the dice sure hate me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same feeling, but I beleive that electronical dice hates me as much as real ones

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Querns
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally agree, the dice really suck in this game! No matter how well I seem to be playing the bloody dice always spoil the final outcome. I have been close to chucking the ipad agaist the wall a few times. Shame as I like this game, but think the combat is far too random and simplecry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.