Subject: Searching for the Enko-ori? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
old spirit
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I decide to stay at the current gate after defeating the guardian (e.g. Asa-Okri) then how do I search for the Enko-ori? Do I only get one roll and then have to defeat the guardian again? Or, do I get an unlimited amount of rolls before having to defeat the guardian again? Could you please explain?

Thank you,
oldspirit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the question!

After defeating the guardian, if you stay at that gate, you get one free turn to try to roll a 5 and a 1, a 5 and a 2, or a 5 and a 3, any of which will allow you to roll 3d6 to search for your enko-ori. After that, the guardian heals the specified amount, and you must continue the game as normal.

The reason you may want to hang back at an earlier gate is because the guardians tend to become more difficult as you progress. Gaining the boost provided by the enko-ori can be extremely helpful.

Thanks for playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.