Popular Tags: [View All]
François Starke
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got e-mail yesterday from Playdek indicating this price drop to celebrate the upcoming release of the iOS version of the Martial Law expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome!

i was looking forward to playing this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in if I remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fps_bgg wrote:
Got e-mail yesterday from Playdek indicating this price drop to celebrate the upcoming release of the iOS version of the Martial Law expansion.

Wait, what? I didn't know they were working on an expansion. When is it due out?

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
I must think over my position and how I may improve it.
mb
Spielguy wrote:
I'm in if I remember.

Get AppShopper -> add Nightfall to wishlist

Go to AppShopper Settings -> Enable Push Notifications for "Price Drops"

Make sure Alerts for AppShopper are on in iPad's notification center.
Optional: add email alerts in AppShopper settings.
Optional: open high yield savings account to combat dwindling checking account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the announcement itself.

http://www.nightfallgame.com/2012/07/10/playdek-announces-ma...

copy and paste

Quote:
PLAYDEK’S NIGHTFALL: MARTIAL LAW for iOS TO ARRIVE IN AUGUST

Playdek Puts Original Nightfall on Sale in Anticipation of Expansion Pack’s Arrival

July 10, 2012—Carlsbad, CA – Playdek, a leading mobile video game publisher, today announced its new expansion pack, Nightfall: Martial Law, will be available as an in-app purchase in mid-August, in time for Gen Con Indy 2012. To celebrate the arrival of the Nightfall: Martial Law, Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG) and Playdek will offer the original Nightfall at $.99 for a limited time, starting July 13th.

Nightfall: Martial Law introduces many new characters and actions, as well as new color combinations for creating chains and achieving kickers. Martial Law will also introduce the new “Feed” mechanic which will allow players to get even more uses out of their orders. The game also brings to the table a new “Wound” effect that is sure to surprise opponents.

“Nightfall has done very well and we’re pleased to have an expansion already available,” said Joel Goodman, CEO, Playdek. “By lowering the price of the original game, we are hoping it will inspire new players to download and dive into playing.”

To purchase Nightfall for iOS visit iTunes. For more information on Nightfall: Martial Law, please check out Playdek’s web site.

About Playdek, Inc.
Located in Carlsbad, CA, Playdek is a premier developer, publisher and platform for the world’s best tabletop gaming. Playdek has won numerous awards, including “Game of the Year” for its iOS version of Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer. Visit www.playdekgames.com for more information.

About AEG:

Alderac Entertainment Group has produced award-winning games and game worlds for over 15 years. Its flagship product, Legend of the Five Rings, features the second longest running CCG in the game industry, role-playing games, and board games. Alderac also produces the popular boardgames Thunderstone, Nightfall, and Infinite City. This summer Alderac will release the all-new board game Smash Up, and later this year, the board game line The City-State of Tempest.

Press Contacts:

Nina Ronstadt/Katie Western

Ronstadt & Associates PR

(619)224-3186; Nina@Ronstadtpr.com/Katie@ronstadtpr.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Howell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Better put this on the GCal...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have trouble registering for AppShopper? It keeps telling me my registration failed (I sure love vague error messages).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Sweet - thanks for the info. Added this to my AppMiner app so I won't forget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheylon wrote:
Anyone have trouble registering for AppShopper? It keeps telling me my registration failed (I sure love vague error messages).

It happened to me as well. I assumed it was my username and changed it....it worked then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkeyman wrote:
Sheylon wrote:

It happened to me as well. I assumed it was my username and changed it....it worked then.

Thanks but that wasn't it. Tried every combo. FAQ no help so their help got an e-mail...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lee
United States
Flowood
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deal is live now I believe. Either that or I downloaded another app with the same name. >.> lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up, because my iPad version of appshopper still says it's $5. I don't know if anyone else had that issue, the app is usually always on top of things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
its def $0.99 now.

just DL'ed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheMjolnir wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, because my iPad version of appshopper still says it's $5. I don't know if anyone else had that issue, the app is usually always on top of things.

Mine has a crossed out $5 and then a small out of the way $0.99 in the top right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.