Subject: Worst. Insert. Ever. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Morgan
United States
Simi Valley
CA
flag msg tools
I haven't played this yet but I have to comment on the insert. It consists of three sections, one of which is the right size for about half of the cards. The other two sections are the wrong size for the cards - too small. I assume the third section is for the one single playing piece - too big.

Bizarre!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is your insert different from this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morgan
United States
Simi Valley
CA
flag msg tools
Yes. There are only three compartments. Two at the top, the top right one is the same, the top left I assume is the same, too small for the cards. The bottom two there are replaced by just one long one in the box I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Spurny
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Weird. I have no idea what you got. All the ones I've seen have been the one in the picture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morgan
United States
Simi Valley
CA
flag msg tools
Worst. Idiotic. Premature. Thread. Ever.

I figured it out. The lower compartment is actually two compartments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Spurny
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Cool. I hope you like the game, then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal Sofge
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
richiebabes wrote:
I figured it out. The lower compartment is actually two compartments.

If it makes you feel better, I made exactly the same mistake. My daughter actually figured it out for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Richard. Made the same mistake as you. Read this thread to add my own stupid rant and saw the picture that showed the insert as it was intended and STILL only had increasing jealousy that I didn't get that one in my box! Your explanation saved the day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frost

Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Though I just bought both the base game and the Space Port expansion piece. Weirdly the insert is so bad that even the Space Port can't fit into the odd shaped 4th compartment. And the Space Port piece is smaller in both length and width than the other cards. None of the cards can fit either. Only the little rocket can fit! How odd. How irritating!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.