Subject: ZIS-3 Anti Tank Guns - Eastern Front rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Rector
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! I recently started playing memoir 44 and we just got the eastern front expansion. We are all ready to get started but I am very confused by one thing, do the "anti-tank" guns do anything special? (less/more units, different attack/moving scheme, etc.) Or do they just act as normal artillery? There is nothing in the rulebook about them and I've looked everywhere online and can't find anything on them so i'm guessing they act normal, but just wanted to confirm this. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are used as normal artillery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rector
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Figures, thanks for the quick response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just FYI, there are anti-tank guns introduced in later expansions. They're designated by a badge that goes with the artillery figures, and have special rules associated with them.

Also, the Pacific Theater expansion has 'Type 88 75mm Anti-Aircraft Guns.' They, like the ZIS-3s, are just ways of making the nation-specific artillery more interesting than the basic M44 artillery, and don't have any anti-aircraft (or other special) effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.