Subject: Free Copies of Plague the card game here! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, My name is Jason Glover and I am the designer of Plague the card game. We here at Grey Gnome Games want to thank the gaming community by giving away 3 copies of Plague the card game as well as 1 copy of the new expansion entitled Plague: The Beasts of Tasnia.

We thought a little contest would be the best way to do this so here are the rules:

Want to win a free copy of PLAGUE? Simply go to Facebook and like Grey Gnome Games and/or subscribe to this website and you will be entered in to win! If you subscribe to this website and ”Like” us on Facebook you will be entered in two times and therefore be twice as likely to win. No risks, just rewards. There will be 1 grandprize winner who will recieve 1 copy of Plague and 1 copy of Plague: The Beasts of Tasnia. There will also be 2 additional winners who will be mailed 1 copy of Plague.

This contest will run until Saturday July 21st at 7PM Central Standard Time. That is 10 full days. At that point I will announce the 3 winner here and on Facebook.

Best of luck!

Here are the links for those who are interested:

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/GreyGnomeGames

Website http://greygnome.com/

Grey Gnome Games will also be at Gen Con this year on Thursday August 16th, so please look for use and take a few minutes and play through a demo of Plague. If you have any questions about Plague or about this contest, please speak up.

Thanks a ton,
Jason Glover- Grey Gnome Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. The Likes and Subscriptions are pouring in. This is going to be a great contest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo
Brazil
Águas Claras
Brasilia / DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I +follow in the website!
The only missing the microbadge!

Congratulations!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe a microbadge in the future. lol. Just trying to get the word out and the game in people's hands. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Simply go to Facebook and like Grey Gnome Games and/or subscribe to this website and you will be entered in to win!"

Might want to make it easier to "subscribe" in order to enter the contest because after roughly 3 minutes of browsing your site I gave up. Many professionals/business owners do not have Facebook accounts due to privacy/reputation concerns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Boogalu!

I added a place where people can subscribe right at the bottom of the first page. People need only subscribe to the "RSS Posts" section.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreyGnome wrote:
Thanks Boogalu!

I added a place where people can subscribe right at the bottom of the first page. People need only subscribe to the "RSS Posts" section.

Thanks

When I hit where it said to subscribe, a whole bunch of script came up. Didn't appear to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Cannot find a SUBSCRIBE link on the Wordpress version of your site on iOS.

Help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To subscribe to the website you only need click on the part that reads "RSS-Posts" at the bottom of the main page. I just tested the link and it works fine on my PC.

Now Ios may be an issue. As the website is condensed in that format. You may have to subscribe via a PC. Sorry about that.

On another note, things are off to a nice start!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I would upload some artwork from the game to give you folks an idea about the theme of the game. These are full-bleed images of the cards before being cut.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
Done and done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Pete and good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is some artwork for the expansion of Plague. Enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Grey Gnome Games has recieved 45 Likes on Facebook since this contest has started and 8 people have subscribed to greygnome.com. Nice work people! Odds are still pretty good to snag a free copy of Plague.

7 days to go!

I thought I would share a link to video review of Plague by The Gamers Table.

Here it is: http://boardgamegeek.com/video/17614/plague-the-card-game/tg...

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than 5 days left!

Also, the Dicetower will be reviewing Plague this week, so keep an eye out for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Kolman
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Not a Facebook user, but good luck with your game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jon, Just to let you know, you can still enter the contest by subscribing to the website. Simply click the "RSS-Post" spot at the bottom of the main page and you can be entered to win.

http://greygnome.com/

I understand that not everyone uses Facebook, that is why I am counting Subscribers to the website as well. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
GreyGnome wrote:
Jon, Just to let you know, you can still enter the contest by subscribing to the website. Simply click the "RSS-Post" spot at the bottom of the main page and you can be entered to win.

http://greygnome.com/

I understand that not everyone uses Facebook, that is why I am counting Subscribers to the website as well. Good luck!
Am I supposed to enter my name or email when subscribing? I didn't get any of that when I tried...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not think it asks you for any of that information. When you subscribe to the feed it will send you messege via Internet Explorer whenever something new is posted. You can check it out or simply deny it when it pops up. I do not add a lot of new posts and I typically just add to existing ones, which means you will not be bothered that much. Maybe once a month or less.

Liking the Facebook page will keep you more up to date as I post something new about twice a week, including artwork, free downloads, and contests like this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
4 DAYS LEFT!

Anyways, here is the DiceTower Review of Plague that just came out today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreyGnome wrote:
I do not think it asks you for any of that information. When you subscribe to the feed it will send you messege via Internet Explorer whenever something new is posted.

How will you know who has won the raffle if you don't receive their information?

I liked the Facebook page and subscribed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the information on my admin panel for facebook. There have been 65 new likes since the contest started and I can contact them. My website works in the same way. I see who subscribed and I have a way to contact them as well. I will randomly draw from that database. Folks who liked on Facebook and subscribed will be entered twice for better odds.

Thanks for the question and I will post the results in 3 places on Saturday night: Facebook, greygnome.com, and here on this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will then contact the winners and they can email me their address for shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreyGnome wrote:
Thanks Boogalu!

Thanks

Doesn't work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but the issue is not on my end. I have had quite a few new subscribers over the past few days. Do you have a Google account as that may the problem.

Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.