Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, looks like the Vrill won't be the first to come out with armour "4" infantry.

It's going to be the SSU...

Now if only the gunship, walker transport and SSU hero pack could be released...

They are the 3 most important release for the SSU and they kept them for last.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Albarran
United States
Utuado
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
Is this the first premium to have original content not found in the normal edition?

The paintjob and the head look awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This Winter Child was what it took to convince me to buy the SSU army!
He's just amazing, best mini i've seen in a while!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
There's this quote from FFG's preview which i find intriguing:

Quote:
Going beyond the basic scenarios, Operation “Hades” provides you a wealth of information, which you can use to create your own custom scenarios. You can learn about the city’s layout from a poster, map, and pages of detailed information on a number of key locations. Meanwhile, key objectives are scattered throughout the city, each with its own special properties and tactical advantages, and many are linked to each other by Zverograd’s metro tunnels and sewer lines, creating unique combat situations both above and below ground.

Custom scenario rules? or just more background for us to imagine our own custom scenarios? If it's the former... then .

And then there's the: "key objectives scattered throughout the city, each with its own special properties and tactical advantages and many are linked to each other...

This leaves me wondering if they are not hinting at a campaign system... This would be even more great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ledzep wrote:
Is this the first premium to have original content not found in the normal edition?

Not exactly. The allied light walker came with a different standing pilot in the Premium version. But this is the first time the Premium gets extra content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
Loophole Master wrote:
ledzep wrote:

Not exactly. The allied light walker came with a different standing pilot in the Premium version. But this is the first time the Premium gets extra content.

Yeah well, still not a biggie. It's just an option to put a helmet on or off. Since i really don't like the look of the non-helmet version (big mustached soviet gulp ) i won't care much for the premium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Albarran
United States
Utuado
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
I love how he looks without helmet. Looks like a robot with the helmet on. Both ways look cool...now the pose...Idk about the pose. I like miniatures that pose heroically but that dont look silly alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.