Subject: Multi-Wound attacks and the Loot / Power Tracks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Kehoe
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

Would attacks that inflict multiple wounds (Dragon Lance, Massive Damage, etc) advance the tokens on the Power and Loot tracks multiple spaces? I couldn't find a specific rule for this, so I assume they do.

Also, when the heroes open a chest or hit a Loot spot on the Loot-o-meter, do they only draw one card? Or is it one card per hero?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Shawn_Kehoe wrote:
Would attacks that inflict multiple wounds (Dragon Lance, Massive Damage, etc) advance the tokens on the Power and Loot tracks multiple spaces? I couldn't find a specific rule for this, so I assume they do.

Also, when the heroes open a chest or hit a Loot spot on the Loot-o-meter, do they only draw one card? Or is it one card per hero?

As far as I can see, the term "wound" means adding a wound counter, so I would say the Loot-O-Meter advances for each wound counter (not for each time someone is wounded / damaged). So, Massive Damage means advance the tracks two spaces for example.

There are odd situations such as where a model has only one Heart left and receives Massive Damage. In this case I would say the tracks only advance one space (because the FAQ states that only one Wound is placed in such a situation).

As for Loot / Treasure cards, I'm sure it is only one card, not one card for each hero. For example, on page 8 it does say "The Heroes may draw one loot card from the Loot Deck", and on page 11 it says "Once the relic card has been drawn, remove the treasure chest from the dungeon map". It would be every odd if this meant one card for each Hero!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Kehoe
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chris, makes sense. Guess I'm still in "Descent-mode" from Sea of Blood last night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.