Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Władca Areny» Forums » General

Subject: Looks pretty slick...Next obvious question: Will we see this in the US?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks pretty original. I certainly hope we see this surface here in the US.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
I'M TRAPPED IN AN OVERTEXT FACTORY SEND HELP
mbmbmbmbmb
Not likely for now. You could always order the Polish version and stick translations on the cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pierzasty wrote:
Not likely for now. You could always order the Polish version and stick translations on the cards

Oh... well, I might be of polish heritage, but I don't know a lick of Polish unfortunately. Perhaps you may be able to get the game picked up by a US company. At least, we can only hope! Good luck on the game. I haven't seen one quite like it so I really hope it makes it across the pond.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
I'M TRAPPED IN AN OVERTEXT FACTORY SEND HELP
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer+publisher said there are no plans for an English version for now. As he's pretty lenient about P&P materials, possibly because of the decent component quality in the box (I basically made a whole test copy from the materials available on his website) I'd assume that an English rulebook and card stickers would be OK. Anyway, the only way to order right now is through his website contact form, so just Google Translate it and send him a mail in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.