Subject: London Board Game Club, based in Ealing, West London rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Roscow
United Kingdom
London
UK
flag msg tools
London Board Games Club. We've been going since 2002. We meet in Ealing, West London; I called it "London" Board Games Club when I started it just to make it easier to find by googlers looking for a club back then.

We'd welcome 4 or 5 new members at the moment, since we've just had a run of some regulars moving away from London, so numbers are down. We don't normally actively recruit, since we only have room for up to 18 at a time. We are about 30 of us, but usually only 8 - 12 make any given session. Usually some Sundays 2.30 till 7.30, but also occasional weekday eves or Saturdays.

We play all kinds of multi-player board games, from RailRoad Tycoon, to Apocalypse, I'm The Boss, Antike, Dominion, Le Havre, Imperial, King of Tokyo, Dominant Species ... RoboRally is a particular favourite, and we run a team-game of it (our rules) and a league.

We play to have fun. Don't apply if you can't play with a smile! Membership is free, but by invitation, once you contact us, (since we only have room for up to 18 at a time). Contact bobroscow@gmail.com or www.lbgclub.ning.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.