Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can wounds be assigned to a Unit when fighting in a tomb? I know that Units cannot attack or block in a tomb but there doesn't seem to be any restriction in assigning wounds to Units. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
Units don't "attack" or "block"... units (when unwounded) can be assigned damage, and (when unwounded and ready) may be activated.

The cards say: "Units cannot be used." The same basic wording is on Monastery burning as well. It reads to me as a restriction on all of the units' uses: assigning wounds as well as activating. If wounds could be assigned, I would expect the cards to read "Units cannot be activated."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They can't be used at all. That includes assigning wounds to them. After all, they are waiting at the top of the tomb for you to finish your nefarious business. No way they get wounded from up there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
QBert80 wrote:
They can't be used at all. That includes assigning wounds to them. After all, they are waiting at the top of the tomb for you to finish your nefarious business. No way they get wounded from up there.

Maybe they are supposed to stick one hand in the cave just so they can get it chopped off?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
Burning the monastery? Burning? No, no, no, I'm helping the monks! Some evil bastard set this place on fire!

I'm helping, I said! What, you don't believe me?

Well, come stick your head in and see for yourself!

Sucker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.