Shaun Derrick
United Kingdom
Coventry
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be at least 1, possibly 2 or 3 games of VQ played at ManorCon this year. I have a list of 7 definite and 2 possible players. If there are others who would like to sign up, let me know as I will be organizing the games.
First game(s) will be Saturday morning approx. 09.00am start. On Sunday there may be another game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Ferguson
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sadly, I'm busy that weekend... and bizarrely, where I'm busy is at another games convention... also in Leicester... in another LU hall of residence... right next to that one! O.o (I think they maybe even have connected "back yards".)

I might pop in and say hi, if you don't mind a kibitzing Minor Power interloper for a little while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
They'll throw you out if Ireland is deactivated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Ferguson
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm actually Scottish, so I'm something of a dual MiP threat. (I should rummage around for a suitable microbadge.) I'll be sure to quietly remind themhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQI9g5p8jn0 about the change to the text of SLR should there be Perfidious Sassenach Adventurism in and around Auld Reekie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Derrick
United Kingdom
Coventry
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex, you are very welcome to pop along see what is going on. I guess you are at the Continuum SF/Fantasy role-playing event that is going on the same weekend in John Foster Halls?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Ferguson
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's the one. Mind you, there's likely to be more in the way of boardgames (at the Euro end of the spectrum, and maybe the odd rogue Dragon Pass player) than SF. And I'm given to understand that one of the LARPs is a Thirty Years War/Treaty of Westphalia one. If the committees get to drinking together, we might have merged wholesale by the time the weekend's over!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
FergusWindbag wrote:
And I'm given to understand that one of the LARPs is a Thirty Years War/Treaty of Westphalia one.

I know how that one goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Ferguson
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was giving myself major Restraint Points in not linking to that (for once). You can bet your life I sent same to the authors of said LARP...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.