Hide
3 Posts

El Alamein» Forums » General

Subject: Which artist did the cover? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. E
msg tools
This game has a lot of nice artwork, and I'm not just saying that cause its got hot anime chicks with huge boobs. I'm actually trying to make my own custom game for home and I'd like to use some of the artwork in this.

Specifically the artist that did the cover, does anybody know which one did it? I've been trying to google them but I'm not really finding the right places nor can I find anything similar...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
kicker_exe wrote:
This game has a lot of nice artwork, and I'm not just saying that cause its got hot anime chicks with huge boobs. I'm actually trying to make my own custom game for home and I'd like to use some of the artwork in this.

Specifically the artist that did the cover, does anybody know which one did it? I've been trying to google them but I'm not really finding the right places nor can I find anything similar...

The picture of Li'l Rommel?

The artist's name is on the box in the bottom left corner of the image (next to her left leg).

In English I think the name is Nogami Takeshi (at least, that's the name I used on the Unofficial El Alamein English paste-ups I created (based on those created by Zimeon).

If you want to contact the artist for permission to use the artwork, then I would suggest you contact Arclight, not the artist. Arclight hold the copyright to the images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. E
msg tools
Well its just at-home project I'm not going to sell it or anything. But thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.