United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend recently introduced me to Wrath of Ashardalon. Having played several games of Castle Ravenloft, where each of the scenarios was self-standing (that is, one doesn't lead into or rely on another), I half-joking said "let's just play the last adventure in the book" (since I figured we'd see how Ashardalon worked).

He said, "That would take about five hours to play. When I did it solo, it took me seven hours."

That sounded really odd to me, given what I know of Ravenloft (and now having played an adventure of Ashardalon). So I thought I'd post here, where experienced people who should know can let me know if that is, in fact, the approximate playing time of the last adventure in the adventure book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That does sound really weird. I see no reason why it would take that long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If by "last adventure" he means the Firestorm Peak Campaign , well, that must last significantly longer. Otherwise, there is no reason for any adventure of WoA to last more than 90 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.