Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Niko Kwekkeboom
Germany
Münster
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked the team at Heidelber Spieleverlag and here ist the answer from Carsten-Dirk Jost: "Probably in Q3/2013", so they will definately do the evolutions for the Brokenbär and as it looks we will have them later this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Elbow
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Extremely late to the party but I managed to pick up Brockenbar on eBay recently and thought I'd share the rules I've been using for him:

1:Permanent-DIE!

When attacking Brockenbar deals 1 extra damage.

2:Permanent-Bear Behind

When yielding Tokyo the monster that takes you place loses 2 energy.

3:Permanent-Loaded Dice

Before rolling you may set 1 die to any result. This die may not be rerolled.

4:Permanent-Snake Eyes

When rolling two 1's one monster of you choice able to be attacked this turn loses 2 energy. This may only be performed once per turn.

5:Temporary-The Roll of the Dice

During your turn, after you have rolled, you may choose to roll an additional die. The result of this die equals 3 instances of the result to be added to you regular dice rolls. This dice may not be rerolled under ANY circumstances. Discard this card afterwards.

6:Permanent-Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

At any time you may pay 3 Energy to completely reroll any dice roll of any player including your own. This can be performed multiple times so long as you pay the cost.

7:Temporary-GM's Perogative

At any time during any players turn except yours you may change any number of dice rolled to any result. Discard this card.

8:Temporary-Broken Bear

At any time when you gain points you may double the amount of points gained. Discard this card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laos the Lurking
Germany
Würzburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did an attempt on making a custom Evolution deck for the Brockenbär recently.
If you are interested, check it out here (it's in the second version of my KoNY-Evolutions)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.