Subject: Risk 2210 Europa rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Tron
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a high quality version of this map.

ALA:

I know there's one floating out there that doesn't really look like the rest of the 2210 expansions, but I'm trying to find territory cards and map for the above image.

Anyone got any leads?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you asked the Pirate Twins?

Might be a bit of an inside joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
ooh.... the best I know of is: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/30694/europa-expansion-map

It's reasonably close to matching the "real" maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sklar
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm the original designer of this map. The link that marhawkman posted is my file, and is the original that I uploaded. It's the highest res that I have.

One BGG user did a redraw of it (as you can clearly see by comparing the photo you posted with my download that marhawkman linked to). As far as that map goes, I don't really know what's available, but would suggest looking through the forums. A year or two ago, there was an attempt by one member to redraw all of the then-currently available maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick D
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is an image of the board I had made by Andrew Tulson.

I just posted the the original image I used on http://risk2210.net/expansions/europa

I seem to have lost the cards though. Hopefully MrMan2k3 still has copies. Once I get them I'll put them up as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Tron
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the territory cards are included with the download for the link above. Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sklar
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an error on Andrew Tullsen's version of Europa. The continents Dyfed (Byfed on Tullsen's version) and Avalon are reversed. Dyfed should be the southern continent, not Avalon. The continent values don't make as much sense on Tullsen's map - why would the smaller continent be worth more?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for clarifying that, I wondered about that but forgot to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.