Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lijah Robinson
United States
Talbott
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a picture of how to setup the pieces in the insert? I just want to be as efficient as possible.

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kennedy Gerber
United States
West Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can kind of see it in this image here:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Update #14 gives you an idea of what they intended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lijah Robinson
United States
Talbott
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured it was something similar but didn't know exactly the order, colors, etc. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I call green!
mbmbmbmbmb
Decided to ditch the insert in favour of a GMT Games counter tray for the unit tokens, a homemade deck box for the sleeved cards, and good old fashioned plastic bags for the other counters (coins, conscripts, etc.).

GMT Counter Tray

It's a nice tray, but didn't work for me for two main reasons:

1) The wells can't accommodate sleeved cards (this is the single biggest reason). It's a shame because there was plenty of extra space to make the wells just big enough to do so.

2) I carry games around with me often, mostly to and from a weekly board game meetup, and the counters WILL come loose in transit.

If you don't sleeve cards, don't travel with your games, and don't store game boxes on their sides it works well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.