Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Cairo
United States
Brookville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Playing Wargames Since 1976 (image from Rand Games Associates)
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a copy of Seastrike that is in virtually mint condition except it is missing the clear plastic range indicator. Could someone be so helpful as to post a photograph and some dimensions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Answered here.

Edit: link fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just uploaded a number of photos of the ruler in my copy next to a tape measure to the game gallery. If they are approved by geekmod, you should be able to get the info you need from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Cairo
United States
Brookville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank You for answering but I'm new to "boardgame geek" and I don't know how to look up the thread you've listed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Cairo
United States
Brookville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris:

I see that the photo of the "range ruler" has been added. It's exactly what I needed! Thanks to you and Scott for answering so quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RCairo wrote:
Chris:

I see that the photo of the "range ruler" has been added. It's exactly what I needed! Thanks to you and Scott for answering so quickly.

You're welcome. In the wisdom that is geekmod, they rejected my other pictures, which showed close ups of each specific section so you could see the symbols and measurements there. The main reason for rejecting them? Irrelevant & duplicate! Absurd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.