Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

I'm inventorying my ships, thinking about selling the collection of 259 ships (I'd like to keep them, but a lot fairly similar to mine just raked in $600+ on eBay - hard to say no to that kind of cash).

However, when I got to the Y-Wings, I ran into something I can't figure out. Two of the have green painting instead of the regular yellow. They say Y-Wing on the bottom, and have the same collector number as the regular (non-ace Y-Wing Starfighters).

Were these promos or something? Anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they were either given out at cons or for prizes as part of the OP kits, can't remember which. They came with the same stat cards (like the promo figures for star wars minis) that's why the collector # is the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
grimbergen wrote:
I believe they were either given out at cons or for prizes as part of the OP kits, can't remember which. They came with the same stat cards (like the promo figures for star wars minis) that's why the collector # is the same.

Awesome, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D F Visker
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
Amicis Inimicis Promptus
mbmbmbmb
Correct, they were promo's. Everything the same, but with (slightly) different paint job. Very difficult to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two of the promos, that's definitely what they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Y-Wing is currently for sale on eBay

find it here

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2512303452...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
---------ViSiT---------- ------------------------- DockingBay416.com -------------------------- ----------for some---------- -------------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb

2 For Sale on eBay

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251246297910?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.