Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Gordier
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recently learned about this game and have gotten really excited about purchasing it. When I checked a few different online stores however, the game was either sold out or not carried at all.

Are they currently out of print? Is there a reprint coming soon? Does anyone know how to get hold of a copy in Canada?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can curb my ignorance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MattG666 wrote:
I just recently learned about this game and have gotten really excited about purchasing it. When I checked a few different online stores however, the game was either sold out or not carried at all.

Are they currently out of print? Is there a reprint coming soon? Does anyone know how to get hold of a copy in Canada?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are still a few out there at some OLGSs, and there will definitely be some at some FLGSs.....but it'll take quite a search unless you're lucky (or someone else on here knows).

Reprint is rumored to be October....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:

Aye. Wait and pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Testy Testerson
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgames.ca/eclipseboardgame.aspx

Looks to be in stock right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
MILLINGTON
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Blue alien is First Edition. Red is Second Edition. Not sure about the printing for October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
MattG666 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if there are still a few out there at some OLGSs, and there will definitely be some at some FLGSs.....but it'll take quite a search unless you're lucky (or someone else on here knows).

My FLGS sold out of the 2nd print run within 2 days of the order arriving. 1st Edition was also selling out as fast as he could get them in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Starfury wrote:
mfaulk80 wrote:
MattG666 wrote:

My FLGS sold out of the 2nd print run within 2 days of the order arriving. 1st Edition was also selling out as fast as he could get them in.

Yep, but I'm sure there are some FLGSs around that may not be as well frequented and may have a copy sitting on the shelves. As I've visited a bunch of stores around the country, I'm always surprised by OOP titles that I stumble upon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I guess maybe or maybe not a reprint in Oct. The powers that be really are capitalizing on this "new and improved" style Euro. The marketing department will probably limit production on the 3rd reprint.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Since I am a cheap and frugal gamer not gonna spend 100 bucks on a game that can be pre-ordered through an OLGS for less.

Kudos to those that spend that much on a game....I wish them a fantastic gaming experience.

As for me, I will sit, wait, check BGG for info and pre-order early.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, I don't think Lautapelit.fi has a marketing department...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Janzen
Canada
Mission
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As of the time of this post, we have one copy left at www.lostatlantisgames.com

-Darrell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Zhang
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just at my FLGS an hour ago and they have a 2nd Edition box on the shelve. The game is tagged at $99.95, same price that I got mine for at another FLGS.

The store is Imperial Hobbies in Richmond, BC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.