Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Gamboa
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in London for most of August. Staying around with friends and family in Teddington, Brixton, and Clapton.

When and where do people meet for games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HarveyFangboner wrote:
I'll be in London for most of August. Staying around with friends and family in Teddington, Brixton, and Clapton.

www.londononboard.com, Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Sundays all day

If you are in Brixton drop me a Geekmail as that is where I reside. The second Monday of each month there is a boardgame session in the Brixton Ritzy Cinema
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soren Vejrum
United Kingdom
Richmond
Surrey
flag msg tools
London On Board - the largest semi-organised group of boardgaming dicks in the known universe.
badge
London On Board - the largest semi-organised group of boardgaming dicks in the known universe.
mbmbmbmbmb
HarveyFangboner wrote:

There is also Isleworth Boardgamers who meet on Wednesdays at a very nice riverside pub in Isleworth, which is near Teddington.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/728
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gamboa
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the Ritzy! Unfortunately the second Monday in August is one of the days I'll be out of town.

I'll definitely be in Teddington Wednesday August 1st and likely others so I'll hit up the Isleworth dudes.

And maybe check out Central London as well.

Thx! Very helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/550

The Upminster Group is at the very eastern end of the District Line on our underground. We are meeting in August on the 2nd, 16th and 30th of the month (first, third and fifth Thursdays). You would be more than welcome to look in for an evening.

Contact myself or Phil (as detailed on the link) for details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
The (increasingly comprehensive) list of game clubs can be found here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Cardoso
Portugal
Barreiro
Barreiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Since you are searching for stores maybe you could give me some feedback about this Events and Stores locator I'm doing:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/826492/store-and-events-loca...

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Williamson
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vejrum wrote:

There is also Isleworth Boardgamers who meet on Wednesdays at a very nice riverside pub in Isleworth, which is near Teddington.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/728

It's also made up of very nice people whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gamboa
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoa. So many options. Seems such a bigger scene than in NYC where I live. Guess that shouldn't be too surprising in this arena. Until about 3-4 years ago, I didn't even know Eurogames existed. Now I can't get enough of them!

Really looking forward to playing some IN Europe, and seeing what the board game culture is like out there! (Hope that doesn't spark some kind of debate about whether the UK is part of Europe or not. It's close enough for me!)

Will I have my ass handed to me? Only time will tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gamboa
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to meet all you guys! Had so much fun.

Hope we meet again some day.

If you're ever in New York hit me up and we'll go check out Thursday night at 20 Sided Store in Brooklyn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.