James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just traded for this game, and I like it a lot. Enough to try to feed that "more, more, more" hunger. Unfortunately, I totally missed the kickstarter for this project - soblue - (unless it's possible to join these things late...?)

The web page on BGG says (and the FAQ on the Collins page say) "Release Date: MAY 31, 2012" and Available worldwide in May/June 2012.

Are we there yet?

I'm not finding any joy in searching (Thoughthammer is the only place listing it, and it's still showing as a pre-order), so I wanted to ask. It's a cool game.

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
badge
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.
mbmbmbmbmb
As one of the Kickstart Supporters I haven't seen anything yet. So you're not alone in waiting for this to hit the streets...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks James. We did release the game at Origins 2012 (May 31) but had to back track a bit and correct a flaw in a production component (at our expense). This added a bit of time to getting this into the hands of our other preorder and Kickstarter supporters, which we're doing right now. We've shipped approximately 30% of our large number of preorders as of last week, and are continuing to ship product out weekly.

All distributor orders will be fulfilled once all Kickstarter and Preorder supporters have had their games shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Still bugging my superb FLGS (J&J in Waterloo, Ontario) about this almost every day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
Still bugging my superb FLGS (J&J in Waterloo, Ontario) about this almost every day.

I'm looking for this, too, after really liking it at Origins but stupidly failing to get back to the booth before the exhibit hall closed. I know that like a lot of wargame companies you're pretty much a one man band, Byron, so I'm not complaining, but how's the progress on shipping the games to distributors going as we get close to August?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oneoldgamer wrote:
DaveyJJ wrote:

I'm looking for this, too, after really liking it at Origins but stupidly failing to get back to the booth before the exhibit hall closed. I know that like a lot of wargame companies you're pretty much a one man band, Byron, so I'm not complaining, but how's the progress on shipping the games to distributors going as we get close to August?

Progress is good. I've been shipping 12-24 preorder/kickstarter games every shipping day and have almost worked through all of the kickstarter tiers of support (top down). US distributor orders should go out this coming week or weekend as I finish shipping all of the kickstarter orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suh-weet!

Thank you for the update.

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.