Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Underwood
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to be sure I am clear regarding the salaries and Prestige Points for this type of performer. I need to multiply the number of these performers I currently have in my circus by 1 and apply the total to EACH performer to determine total salary and Prestige Points. So, if I had 3 Bizarre performers in my circus and I flipped one of them I would get 3 Prestige Points. When paying salaries I would pay 3 coins for EVERY Bizarre performer for a total of 9. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Fields of Green expansion - Grand Fair - On Kickstarter - Feb-1-2018
mbmbmbmbmb
Salary and Prestige points offered when flipped are equal to 1 x the number of Bizarre performers in your circus.

It doesn't matter how many Bizarre are already flipped or how many have 1, 2 or 3 cubes on them.. they just have to be in your circus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Underwood
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK. Thanks for verifying we were playing this correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
Salary and Prestige points offered when flipped are equal to 1 x the number of Bizarre performers in your circus.

It doesn't matter how many Bizarre are already flipped or how many have 1, 2 or 3 cubes on them.. they just have to be in your circus.

If you were to add another Bizarre performer after you've flipped a different Bizarre performer, would the flipped performer's prestige and salary continue to rise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Fields of Green expansion - Grand Fair - On Kickstarter - Feb-1-2018
mbmbmbmbmb
bradandmary wrote:
3pod wrote:

If you were to add another Bizarre performer after you've flipped a different Bizarre performer, would the flipped performer's prestige and salary continue to rise?

Once a Bizarre Performer is flipped he/she can't offer any more Prestige. The new one(s) of course will have their Salary and Prestige increased by the one(s) already flipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.