Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anton Jansen
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend and I really enjoy Senjutsu, but a question came up in our last game. I jumped a soldier (with a counterattack) over an officer who didn't have one, directly onto an opposing officer. The opposing piece couldn't survive the counter-counterattack. My friend objected to the move. The rule book only gives examples of jumping into open squares but it does not specifically forbid the move I made. My friend thinks the jump is a special move which should be treated somewhat like a stealth move.
So who is right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Lyon
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You can jump in to hand-to-hand combat. It is definitely part of how the game was intended to be played. Also, you can only jump friendly warriors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Jansen
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot.

Well, it was a while back but my move was legal. My soldier jumped over my own officer to do his trick. I'll let my friend know that this comes from the game designer! Your rework is the best version of a stratego-type game as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers,

Anton

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.