Subject: Number of cards of each type rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
(this is still the old picture and I am too lazy to update it)
mbmbmbmbmb
This wasn't immediately apparent to me when reading the print and play copy, but there are 3 of each 3 player location, and 1 extra of each in the 4 player game. There is 1 extra Turret and Transportation Platform in Special Locations and 2 of each other special location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct.

There are 18 different basic locations and you put 1 in for every player. So in a 3 player game you have 3 of each and you add 1 more for a 4th player.

The Special location cards are 44 in total. There are 21 different ones, each twice in the game (that makes us 42) and there is also a single "special" copy of the Turret and the Transportation Platform. (This was done on purpose due to the nature of those 2 cards' abilities)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panagiotis Zinoviadis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Among the Stars:The Ambassadors
mbmbmbmbmb
And then you add in the promo special ones given in the indiegogo campaign.

Go support now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
(this is still the old picture and I am too lazy to update it)
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the picture of Hotel and Alien Museum listed here under "exclusive promos" has the "3-player" hexagon, while the other 3 have the "special location" hexagon. Are they all supposed to be special locations (and just haven't been updated yet)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Check out my latest game, A Thief's Fortune, currently on Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
contiguity wrote:
Also, the picture of Hotel and Alien Museum listed here under "exclusive promos" has the "3-player" hexagon, while the other 3 have the "special location" hexagon. Are they all supposed to be special locations (and just haven't been updated yet)?

Pay no attention to that. They are all Special locations in the printed product. (also if you move below on the campaign details, you will see they are all special locations)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.