Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So... I've been thinking that I would never buy this game... But then I got it for an auction on this site for pretty cheap. (I really shouldn't browse these auctions so early in the morning.)

Anyway, I have a question of the decks.

Included is the I and K and E decks. I know the I and K come with the regular box, but does the E deck come with it too?

Because the E deck is missing the "cover" card that has the big seal. I know it's not big thing, but I was wondering if an of you know if there would be anyway possible I could get a replacement. Or maybe the E deck doesn't have the cover? (The cover is the card that just has the big letter on it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not missing anything.

The E deck comes with the base game and for some reason does not come with the cover.

Enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
As per this thread http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/633511/does-the-e-deck-h... it doesn't come with an E deck cover card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Evans
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
www.evanswhanau.co.nz
badge
...um, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
What they said.

Anyway I got rid of the covers - it's easy enough to tell the desk based on the cards themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is fantastic to know! (And I swore I searched the forums for this before! I swear it.)

Now, onto the next question: Where should I go to buy "upgraded" parts? When I was sorting and doing a test play, I kept on getting the brick and wood confused. I can tell that they're different when looking closely at them, but that's kind of... Yea.

And I swore I saw pictures of people with actual wheat and pig figures. Or was that just a special edition of Agricola?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you are looking for the Goodies Expansion. It contains a few other goodies besides the grain, vegetable tokens and animeeples.

Edit: I should add that I got my tokens and animeeples from Mayday Games, but that was way before the Goodies Expansion was released. Here is a pic I took of my set:

The Goodies Expansion and Mayday Games sets look different, so you may want to research them before deciding which to get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
As per this thread http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/633511/does-the-e-deck-h... it doesn't come with an E deck cover card.

An E-deck cover is available, albeit in German, for the true completist. Hanno had some at the UK Games Expo. I imagine you could get one by contacting LookOut Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it an extra E deck cover? Or...

And also, I've been looking at that premium box. Worth it then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.