Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Bohnanza» Forums » Rules

Subject: is it legal to harvest before playing the second card from your hand? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart R.
Belgium
Tongeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When it's a player's turn, they have to plant the first bean in their hand and they can optionally plant the second bean as well. This is clear enough in itself, but is it legal to harvest so you can plant that second bean?

The general rule is you can harvest at any time, so I'm pretty sure the answer is 'yes', but my game group would still like a firm answer from someone that's not me .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lorthania wrote:
The general rule is you can harvest at any time, so I'm pretty sure the answer is 'yes', but my game group would still like a firm answer from someone that's not me .

You have the correct answer just there. "Any time" means "any time" including before, between, and after planting beans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duffy
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mr Worf.....Fire!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lorthania wrote:
When it's a player's turn, they have to plant the first bean in their hand and they can optionally plant the second bean as well. This is clear enough in itself, but is it legal to harvest so you can plant that second bean?

Definitely yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smeltzer
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget that you cannot harvest single bean fields unless you only have single bean fields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.