Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Batterton
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
SpiderCat. Direct from the 9th plane of Hell. Adoptions are held every 666 days .
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have received and have been playing my copy of D Day Dice. So far we are having a blast!

My question is this- I believe that two bonuses were "doubled up"- K Rations and Distinguished Service Pack.

Are we "allowed" to use both expansions or are is there a limit to "one of each card"?

I have read that the cards in these bonuses will not be reprinted as named, but reprinted with a different name so Kick Starters can use both cards. That leads me to believe that only on of each card type is permitted.

Obviously we (I) can play with any cards I like, but I would like an official word/opinion on the use of multiple identical cards.

Thank you,

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VG included an extra copy of each in the game for you to do with as you please (i.e. sell, trade, wipe backside, etc etc etc) Your not to play with the additional cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
PBatt wrote:
So I have received and have been playing my copy of D Day Dice. So far we are having a blast!

My question is this- I believe that two bonuses were "doubled up"- K Rations and Distinguished Service Pack.

Are we "allowed" to use both expansions or are is there a limit to "one of each card"?

I have read that the cards in these bonuses will not be reprinted as named, but reprinted with a different name so Kick Starters can use both cards. That leads me to believe that only on of each card type is permitted.

Obviously we (I) can play with any cards I like, but I would like an official word/opinion on the use of multiple identical cards.

Thank you,

Peter

Only one of each card is allowed. Hence the "Commission Pack", which allows you to play 2 versions of the KS cards (because they have a different name).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Batterton
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
SpiderCat. Direct from the 9th plane of Hell. Adoptions are held every 666 days .
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the response. I will remove the extras that I put into the decks . . . whistle

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received THREE distinguished service packs, so I was vaguely wondering the same thing, although I suspected it was just one copy to be played.

Sure was happy to get my pkg today though! And hoping no one was shorted a DSP that my third one was meant for.

Amazed at all the stuff they sent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.