Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Anino
United States
Placerville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize if this has already been answered, but I didn't see it in my researching. I think I understand the game pretty well, given the rules being laid out kind of oddly.
I get how to play and draw Treachery/Perfidity cards. I get how to draw/play Paris cards, but I don't understand how to draw and play Trap or Adversary cards. I understand that when you go to The Louvre or Paris you are supposed to put down trap or adversary cards equal to the number of Shields on the card, but I don't know how you choose them. Do you get a hand of those or do you get to look through the decks and place the ones you want? And if you get a hand of theme, where do you get more and how many can you have at one time?

Any help would be appreciated, we're looking forward to playing this in my game group, but first we have to understand what the rules are trying to tell us. Thanks in advance, Mike.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Brennan
Australia
St Ives, Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You get to pick up all of them, then choose and play the ones you want (whilst satisfying the shield limitation).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Anino
United States
Placerville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks. I couldn't tell because it seemed to be implied, but I hate when I play by an "implied rule" only to learn that I've been playing wrong the whole time. Cool, that should allow me to play the first game at least, that's a step in the right direction. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.