Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Norman Hedden
United States
Greenville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have acquired SW:MS, and 4 other factions in a trade. Unfortunately, the Master Set box is hosed.

Will this box (SW: Phoenix Elves vs Tundra Orcs) hold the premium board and all the factions within (ones stated above and the other missing 3, Filth, Mercenaries, and Cloaks.) if I use Hugo tape to secure them all?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Normandy wrote:
I have acquired SW:MS, and 4 other factions in a trade. Unfortunately, the Master Set box is hosed.

Will this box (SW: Phoenix Elves vs Tundra Orcs) hold the premium board and all the factions within (ones stated above and the other missing 3, Filth, Mercenaries, and Cloaks.) if I use Hugo tape to secure them all?
Not by a long shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Absolutely no way they're all fitting in that box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Hedden
United States
Greenville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How bout just the cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
All the world's a stage, and I feel like the janitor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not, though there's an outside chance. With everything you've got and the cards this starter would add you've got 400+ cards. The starter set boxes are as long in both directions as a DVD box's long side and they're only and inch or two deep.

You'd probably be better off finding a Plano box from Target or Walmart that you like instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.