Subject: Strong Gnome Barbarian Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rebecca corbin
msg tools
Strong Gnome Barbarian
Cost 5
2 Glory

If Gnome Barbarian is destroyed by an opponent's attack that includes a Creature of level 2 or higher, add Gnome Barbarian to your Active Pool.

* If Gnome Barbarian is destroyed by an opponent's attack, destroy the highest level Creature that was part of that attack (attackers choice if tied.)

If Gnome Barbarian is killed by a Death Spell ("*/** Cast this spell to Destroy one Creature with defense 6 or less in each of your opponent's Ready Areas.") does he return to your Active Pool?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Death Spell did not include a Creature of level 2 or higher, so no, the Gnome Barbarian would not return to your Active Pool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Holder
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ellaminnowpea wrote:

If Gnome Barbarian is killed by a Death Spell ("*/** Cast this spell to Destroy one Creature with defense 6 or less in each of your opponent's Ready Areas.") does he return to your Active Pool?

I know your question is already answered... but saw that you are new...

Welcome to BGG, one of the best communities on the internet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rebecca corbin
msg tools
thanks

my opponent had a creature of Lvl 3 out. Does that change anything?

Basically I want to know if a spell like that counts as an attack. The wording on the card specifically says "attack" and this is what we could not decide on. Since you can cast a spell in almost any phase, is it technically an attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A spell is not an attack, so the text doesn't trigger.

Welcome to the collective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.