M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did a search on this forum for "&cards &UK" in the subject only and only got one thread and that back in 2010. That thread recommended using Artscow, I wondered if the situation has changed since then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
That thread recommended using Artscow, I wondered if the situation has changed since then.

I think it's just changed to "use Printer's Studio"?

I've certainly not heard of any UK-based printers which are competitive on price... and I wouldn't expect to, since labour costs are higher inside the UK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Same as Jack. I don't think there are any real alternatives at present. I have always used ArtsCow and I have never had a major problem with using them, but I think the next time I am going to go with PrinterStudio and see what they have to offer. I've heard plenty of praise for them.

One of the good things with PrinterStudio that I do like is that you are not limited to a 54 card deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks - top tip on the deck size there JoffW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
I did a search on this forum for "&cards &UK" in the subject only and only got one thread and that back in 2010. That thread recommended using Artscow, I wondered if the situation has changed since then.

Someone recently recommended these guys: http://www.superiorpod.com/category

But since I've never had a problem with ArtsCow, I don't have any reason to switch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.