Popular Tags: [View All]
Harley Southwell
Australia
Allandale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

Just Letting you know that I will soon be publishing a campaign for Memoir 44'! It will be a 5 battle campaign about covering most aspects of the battle of Angaur in the Pacific.

I have done the fun and easy part (making the maps) but now have to write the history and rules. shake

You will need the Pacific and Terrain pack expansions to play it.

The Following images are the battles in their order screen-shotted from my scenario editor.

The Battles are:

1. Northern Landing
2. Western Landing
3. The Phosphate Works
4. Taking the Town of Saipan
5. Final Resistance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a shiny gold piece young man
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harley Southwell
Australia
Allandale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:

I don't understand what you mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamov
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dash8089 wrote:
I have done the fun and easy part (making the maps) but now have to write the history and rules.

The easy part? I thought fine tuning a scenario is the longest part of the process; making sure it plays well, it's balanced, it has multiple strategies possible, it's well tested, etc...
no?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dash8089 wrote:
philmcd wrote:

I don't understand what you mean?

Gave you a geekgold
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harley Southwell
Australia
Allandale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gamov wrote:
Dash8089 wrote:
I have done the fun and easy part (making the maps) but now have to write the history and rules.

The easy part? I thought fine tuning a scenario is the longest part of the process; making sure it plays well, it's balanced, it has multiple strategies possible, it's well tested, etc...
no?!?

You can only do that after you have well researched the history and found the descriptions of the battles. I pulled the above scenarios together today by using a couple maps and only briefly glancing at the history to clarify a few vague points. I did it in about an hour. I think there are still about 8 more hours to go in this process. The end result will inevitably be different to what it is now.

This is a teaser trailer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Bookmarked and subscribed. I will be following this closely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harley Southwell
Australia
Allandale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I had expected to get it done a couple of weeks ago but i have been dumped with quite a work load as of late. Expect it in about 3-4 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
Bookmarked and subscribed. I will be following this closely.

So will I!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harley Southwell
Australia
Allandale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Angaur Campaign - Memoir 44’ Developed by ACCMP

I have published the scenarios for the Angaur Campaign on the Scenarios From the Front web page. The can be downloaded there as PDFs.

The file can be found here http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/mypage/997446/m44. The rules should be on the Files section of the Memoir 44 BGG site.

If you can't find it, or cant use the file send me a message on my geek profile thingy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harley Southwell
Australia
Allandale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also check out my other scenarios I have uploaded. All well researched and play-tested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dash8089 wrote:
The Angaur Campaign - Memoir 44’ Developed by ACCMP

I have published the scenarios for the Angaur Campaign on the Scenarios From the Front web page. The can be downloaded there as PDFs.

The file can be found here http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/mypage/997446/m44. The rules should be on the Files section of the Memoir 44 BGG site.

If you can't find it, or cant use the file send me a message on my geek profile thingy.

Please, add a PDF file at your DoW's User Page. Otherwise, Windows users can't read your document.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.