Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this game for the first time today, and all involved had a blast! What a fun, light, hilarious game.

However, I couldn't help but notice that there is a gaping hole in the Source cards that should be rectified in a future expansion (or promo card, or something).

See, there's a Quality card titled "Ballsy" and a Delivery card titled "Testikill" but there is no testes-themed Source card to complete the trifecta of ball-themed cards. So I went ahead and designed it for you. Cryptozoic guys, if you read this, you are welcome to use this. Please, use it, because I really want to cast "Testy the Ballomancer's Ballsy Testikill" someday.

Obviously, the name of the card is "Testy the Ballomancer's." The text would read "Roll two dice. Deal damage equal to the lower number rolled to the foe of your choice."

You're welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
P.S. - Testy the Ballomancer should be pictured casting his spell from his crotch. Obviously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
pkreynolds wrote:
The text would read "Roll two dice. Deal damage equal to the lower number rolled to the foe of your choice."

Why does my left die always roll lower than my right die?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wholeheartedly support this.

Testy the Ballomancer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Bishop
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm picturing a wizard mid-pelvic-thrust, holding up his robe, and a blast of magic shooting out from below.

No naughty bits need to be shown... but, I think it'd work for this card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
P.P.S. - Testy should also be a bald cyclops. Additionally, he should be depicted wielding the Stones of Desperation, from the Treasure card of the same name. Because of course, that particular artifact would have originally belonged to him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy aka Pruneau
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Last time I checked, cyclops only have one -well- testicle! Wouldn't that make the card a bit awkward?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a little known fact that the mystical art of Ballomancy is actually far more potent when wielded by single-balled wizards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.