Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Hey all,

Any reason that each pack has its own entry, instead of a Dungeon Command mega-entry with each of these as an expansion? Is it just because there's no 'base' game? I'd honestly prefer to keep track of it all under one entry, so I might have to just pick one and go from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merric Blackman
Australia
Waubra
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Ramping up my reviewing.
badge
Happily playing games for many, many years.
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG database has problems when it comes to games in multiple products. The RPG Geek database is much better at handling it, but BGG deals with each product separately - and there is, indeed, no "base" game as each pack is 'standalone'.

Most of the posts are for the Sting of Lolth pack, so I'd post there in preference.

Cheers,
Merric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamefamily/18299/dungeon-comma...

doesn't this one track everything added to the sub-addons?
dungeon command generic?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
LordHellfury wrote:

Frankly, the family entry is the place where reviews of the game should reside, while reviews of each faction and how they interact with the game should reside in their respective entry since they have their own entry.

The problem is I can't 'own' the Dungeon Command entry and keep track of my collection there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.